TV and Radio by Peggy and James Vaughan
In 1980 Peggy and James appeared on the Donahue Show (the only major national TV talk show at that time). Their first Donahue appearance began an extensive use of the media to reach out to others. Since that time they have appeared on many of the major national TV News programs and TV talk shows.
- National TV Talk Show appearances include:
- Oprah (twice), Donahue (three times), Sally Jessy Raphael (twice), Lifetime Cable's Jane Wallace Show, Hour Magazine, Richard Hogue Weekdays, Montel Williams, Cover to Cover, Les Brown, Leeza.
- International TV Talk Show appearances include:
- "The Late Late Show" in Ireland
- "Mr. Jones" in Canada
- National Television appearances (excluding talk shows) include:
- CNN Presents: Infidelity, GoodLife TV's American Family, CBS's 48 Hours, CNN's American Morning, CNN's TalkBack Live, Fox News, Canada's Citytv documentary, Paxnet's Great Day America, A&E's Love Chronicles, CNN's Sonya Live, Leave it to the Women, Charlie Rose Show, Westinghouse Network Special, PM Magazine Special, To Tell the Truth.
- National or regional radio shows include:
- Wisconsin Public Radio's (WPR) "Conversations with Kathleen Dunn"
- Westwood One's "Jim Bohannan Show"
- Westwood One's "David Essel Alive!"
- Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC)
Local TV and/or radio shows in the following cities:
Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Ft. Worth, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Rochester, Sacramento, St. Louis, St. Paul, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Vancouver B.C., Washington D.C., West Palm Beach.
- Newspapers, magazines, and other websites also provided an outlet for reaching more people. To read some of the written articles referring to Peggy's Work that have appeared in the following media, see Print Media.
- USA Today, Washington Post, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, L.A. Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Washington Times, Gannett Newspapers, The New York Times Long Island Journal, London Sunday Mirror, Toronto Sun, Newhouse News Service, Minneapolis/St. Paul Star Tribune, Palm Beach Post, Contra Costa Times, New Haven Register, Toledo Blade Newspaper, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, San Diego Union-Tribune, Atlanta Constitution, Detroit News-Herald, Detroit News, The Press-Enterprise, Hilton Head News, Oregonian, San Mateo Times, South Bend Tribune, Newsday, Wilmington News Journal, Columbia News Service.
- Newsweek, Psychology Today, Redbook, Marie Claire, New Woman, Cosmopolitan, Essence, Ladies Homes Journal, New Visions Journal, Boca Raton Magazine, Your Family, Concerning Couples Newsletter.
SmartMarriages.com, Infidelity.com, Relationship 911, Stayhappilymarried.com, Netscape's "What's New" box, Discovery Health Channel, Ladies Home Journal Online (LHJ.com), Rutgers sponsored Teen Website, and 2-in-2-1.co.uk
Home | Articles | Free Q&A's | Free Books |
Copyright © 1996 - 2012 DearPeggy.com, All Rights Reserved